Wednesday, January 8, 2014

It's already January?

I cannot believe I have not posted a single thing since the first week of school! Woah! What happened to all of my spare time?!? We finished up the first semester on December 20, and just started back on Monday. Well, we went Monday. Yesterday and today were both too-cold-for-school days so I've been at home lounging around, updating my TpT store and trying my best to stay warm.

I've uploaded a free producers/consumers Christmas activity (yeah, should've done that BEFORE Christmas!) as well as two Christmas plays I've written for my church (5 bucks each). I've also added a free chart set that I made for a dear colleague looking for a better way to chart her students' IEP goals. She drew me a sketch of what she wanted and I was able to make it cute ;-).

Hopefully I'll get around to finishing up a few other things I've got going on (my computer is full of half-done projects) and post again before June!



1 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad -- I had a blog in my drafts from Thanksgiving....it got posted today.... Hope you and the puppies are staying warm!

    ReplyDelete