Monday, July 6, 2015

Ready, Freddy! Save the Earth! Novel Study

I created a quick-print/easy-copy booklet for students to complete as they read Ready, Freddy! Save the Earth! by Abby Klein during the week of Earth Day in 2015. The kids enjoyed it so much they begged for another Ready, Freddy! booklet the very next week. I liked the review it gave my kiddos before our big reading-review test and we also got to check another chapter book off of our list. I was lucky enough to snag 20 copies from Scholastic Book Clubs in 2014 for only a dollar each!


There are 9 activities for students to work through before, during, and after the book is ready. Each booklet is half-page so you'll actually be printing two books at once. So simple!


The booklet pages are in black-and-white and contain a title page for students to color. It can be found on my TpT store.



0 comments:

Post a Comment