Saturday, August 3, 2013

Google Reverse-Lookup for PICTURES!

This isn't directly school-related, but it is educational, and when reading it I thought "Wow! Everyone on Pinterest needs to know this!" By going to THIS SITE by some guys in New Zealand (yeah, call me 'Stalker'...) you can use it to find the original source of pins with broken links. If everyone fixed them when they found them, there would be none! I hate clicking on a pin to find directions or get a better look and it go to something random, or nowhere at all. I don't know if I'll be able to find all of my broken pins, but from now on I'll certainly try to keep a better eye out so I can pin from the original source! I hope you'll do the same! It may also be useful for some other reason, though I can't think of one yet. 
UPDATE: I thought of another reason!! When I see a weird bug outside I can take a picture of him and  reverse search to see if there are others of his kind. Then I can read up on him and know whether to let him live naturally in his habitat, or kill the invasive alien with something hard and flat. Either way, it will be useful!



0 comments:

Post a Comment