Saturday, August 2, 2014

Harry Potter-Inspired Teacher Evaluation Portfolio

Three years ago my district began a new evaluation method and every teacher began keeping a portfolio documenting what makes us amazing. ;-) There is also a three-year cycle in which the principal looks through your portfolio to make sure we're following up on documenting ourselves being amazing. (Yeah, being amazing is actually pretty easy... it's the documentation part that nobody has time for!)

I was "up" for eval the first year, and so 2014-2015 I will be "up" again. Never to stick with normal, though, I decided to jazz up my portfolio to show my true self (Harry Potter and adorable font... my two favs!)

Here is what it looked like before:


Woah, hold the phone! Did I use PINK paper to dress up my otherwise boring-plain-as-all-font way back then!? Yeah... I clearly did not care nearly enough.

But that, my friends, is about to change.


My new cover is flippin' awesome and each divider-page is going to look ah-MA-zing when it's printed. I'm so excited!









Why did I need to spend hours of my life creating this? Ehh... hard to say. I love exploring with clipart and new fonts and making things in my life pretty. :-)

Thanks to jcsweetpea designs and Khrys-Bosland fonts for the clipart and font!



2 comments:

  1. I sure do! Message me on Facebook (My link is at the top right) or click on "ask me a question" at my Teachers Pay Teachers site and we can chat! :-)

    ReplyDelete