Tuesday, July 29, 2014

It's going to be a Bright Year!

I went to the Dollar Tree today to find a little something for my kiddos when I meet them on Business Day in a couple of weeks. Some years I make cupcakes, last year I gave out a set of pencils, this year I found glow stick bracelets!


I'm sure my new Second Graders will be delighted to receive a bracelet to remind them that our year will be BRIGHT! To help out, I made a little note to put with each bracelet on their desks.



Mine was personalized, but I created some to share with you, too! They are FREE and will print 4 per page to save paper and ink. You can get them from my TpT site.

Here's a snapshot of what the printed out version looks like: 

Fair Warning: Be super careful when putting the tips on the end for attachment. I accidentally popped one! Also, in the pack if you get a clear one, it's NOT BROKEN... it's blue ;-) I learned that the hard way, too!

All ready for my new kiddos!







0 comments:

Post a Comment