Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Few New Things

My husband and I were wasting time waiting for a movie, so we stopped in Michaels' Craft Store. They sometimes have some things different than the Joann's I prefer, but what caught my eye was their back-to-school stuff. I was able to get all of the things below (stickers, sentence strips, nametags, cubby labels, etc.) for a dollar each. And they aren't the usual dollar-crap things, either! 
 I also got $4 worth of foam shapes to put in a math workstation... either geometry sorts or patterns.
 And I found this cute little book for $2. It's an 8 page wipe-off boards of money activities, which will be great in a money workstation. Kids love anything to do with markers!
 They had their school stuff "buy 2 get 1 free" so I went ahead and stocked up on pencils and erasers for Dr. Seuss day (next March!)
 And on another note, my lego molds finally came in the mail! I'm super excited to make lego crayons with these! What 2nd grader would not want a lego-man crayon!?! Pictures once I make them, for sure!





0 comments:

Post a Comment