Thursday, July 4, 2013

Welcome to Asking for Seconds!

My name is Valerie and I'm ready to start my 7th year as a primary educator. I love finding fun things for my Seconds to do (that go along with what we're studying, of course!) and wanted a place to archive my projects and ideas for the future.

I live in Virginia which has chosen to NOT adopt Common Core just yet, so the activities I post may be suitable for another grade level.

All of the work shown on this blog is that of my own, unless otherwise stated. Feel free to use my ideas and adjust them to meet the needs of your kiddos, but please give credit where credit is due. A lot of my ideas come from Pinterest and some great teachers at Teachers Pay Teachers but I try to always give my 'take' on things to make them my own.

Last but not least, I love love love receiving comments from others, so if you tried something and liked it, let me know!





0 comments:

Post a Comment