Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Whole Class Journals

I created a set of 24 writing prompts for Whole-Class Journals (on my My TPT STORE) for only $3.00. Each topic can be glued to the front cover of a one-subject notebook so the whole class can have a turn writing their responses. I'm going to use mine as "I'm Done" work, but I included a parent letter so they can be sent home for homework, as well. I'm super excited about the kids having a place to write their ideas and can read their friends' work, while keeping all of their writings in organized books. There are prompts for opinion/persuasive writing, informational/explanatory writing, and narrative writings. I'm looking forward to implementing these in my class this year!


Update: Here are a few pictures of mine! I printed them on regular paper and used contact paper to attach them to the notebooks I found on sale at Walmart for 17 cents! SUPER EASY!







0 comments:

Post a Comment