Thursday, July 25, 2013

Back-to-School Wreaths

Today (well, it's already 1:30 a.m. so technically yesterday!) I made 3 new wreaths in the hopes of finding the perfect fit for my classroom this year. The pictures aren't very good (thanks to an iphone camera and an old house) but I love all of them! I haven't decided which one I'll use yet, or what I'll do with the other two. For more specific directions you can check out my craft blog, but here they are.

Wreath 1: My WM only had one grapevine wreath, so here's what I came up with.




Wreath 2: I used school-bus ribbon to wrap a styrofoam wreath for this design.






Wreath 3: This wreath base is made from pencils glued to dowel rods, with some simple yet adorable decorations to give it an eye-catching appeal.



I love making crafty things, and have a couple more wreaths sitting on my dining room table (not my craft room table?!?) waiting for a little more imagination so they can be finished. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment