Thursday, July 4, 2013

Teacher's Toolbox

If you've been on the "education" tab of pinterest lately, you've no doubt seen this great idea in about 50 million different ways. (Yes, that's a slight exaggeration... let's say I'm rounding up to the nearest 50 million, but anyway, they're EVERYWHERE!) I was in Lowe's a couple of weeks ago looking for something completely different, when I happened to stroll down the toolkit aisle. I found this for less than $20, grabbed a can of red spray paint, and voila!

I used scrapbook paper from Creative Memories to line the front of each drawer, and used packaging tape to attach them so that there would be a pocket for labels.

I used clear labels {folded-over packaging tape} to write what each drawer contained (no worries, they aren't labeled in the picture but every single drawer was filled before I finished!) so I can change out as necessary. I would also rather print up some labels in a cute font, since I have man-like handwriting. It was a nice side-project, though, and didn't take but about 3-hours of work (mostly attaching the paper to the drawers) from start to finish.





0 comments:

Post a Comment